Friday, June 17, 2011

Getting the Girl You Want is Easy

http://media.picfor.me/00114EAA/k-Love-Love-pics-dragut-x-Couple-sexy-pics-2-amor-pics-passion-love-pics-love-is-four-letter-word-erotic-sensual-passion-test-sex-Couples-ilag-angie56-Soft-lust-analove-pic-1-raja-zbyszek-my-tag-couple-love-m-kiss-gostaffo-Sasha-tarun87-my-album-vamp-Sensual-Erotic-Suggestive-sensualcouples-erotique-CY-romantika-lusty_large.jpg
What is the best advice on getting the girl you want? This can vary slightly from person to person. But for the most part there is a set method to getting girls. This is a method that has been working since the beginning of time. For some men they just can't understand why it is they can not even get a girls number. But I'm here to tell you that even you can get a girl.
You have to figure out what kinds of things she is interested in. Things like music, movies or even foods. Once you have figured out what it is she likes, it will be much easier to get her to like you. Now that you have this information you can approach her and say something along the lines of "have you heard that new song by John Doe?" You could also ask her out to dinner, to a restaurant that serves her favorite food. The most important part about getting the girl you want is to be charming and funny. What you don't want to do is be shy or cheesy. It is very important that you remember to be confident but not overconfident. If you think about it as you are just trying to get a friend, chances are you'll end up with a girlfriend.
When it comes to getting the girl you want, some men have no luck. I was once shy and had no confidence. I got turned down by every girl I tried to get. I just couldn't figure out what it was I was doing wrong.

0 comments:

Blog Archive