Sunday, November 14, 2010

Music Boom Interviews "May"



May of KPY Entertainment was recently interviewed on Music Boom about her new single “I LUV U.” Could this song have been personal? “Maybe,” she says with a smile.

May talks about how “I LUV U” is different from her previous single, “Thao Ni Kor Phor Jai.” The first single was about loving someone from one side without their knowledge and being happy with it. While “I LUV U,” is about being in love and being able to express it to someone that you truly care about. The song is upbeat and even includes some dance moves that she gave a little preview of while singing live as well. The video for “I LUV U” has already been filmed and finished. It will be released soon in the near future.

May also thanks her fans for always supporting her from the very beginning of her career. She states that “I LUV U” is dedicated to her fans.

“Thao Ni Kor Phor Jai” was a chart topping hit that remained at number one for quite awhile. I have a feeling “I LUV U” will do the same once the video is released.



Interview on Music Boom! 
May - "I Luv U"

0 comments:

Blog Archive