Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm A Celebrity star Stacey Solomon denies boob job rumours

Hot Girl in Pink Outfit



Stacey-Solomon-in-jungle.jpg
BUSTY I'm A Celebrtity, Get Me Out Of Here star Stacey Solomon today denied she'd had a boob job.
The former X Factor finalist looks set to be on our screens for the next three weeks after starring in the first episode of the returning ITV reality show last night.
And the single mum says she's packed three bikinis and has had no artificial help to fill them.
She told The Daily Star: "I certainly have not had a boob job. I swear on my baby's life I haven't."
Stacey, who confirmed she'd had a good luck message from former X Factor mentor Dannii Minogue, added that she only had one concern about stripping off in the jungle - the shape of her knees.
She said: "I am very embarrassed about my knees.
"Other people have knees. I have tiny little round things stuck on my legs. They are a bit weird,"

0 comments:

Blog Archive